What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- place an order on our site,
- subscribe to our newsletter,
- respond to a survey, or
- fill out a form
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- credit card information,
- billing address
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email
address or credit card information. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether private or public, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Please note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information:
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
By submitting your email address on this website or any of our other websites, you agree to receive an email from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking the opt-out link or unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, because we hate spam just as much as you do.
By submitting your email address, you also agree to allow us to use your email address for custom audience targeting on sites like facebook, where we display custom advertising to specific people who have opted-in to receive communications from us. If you wish to stop seeing ads from us on Facebook, you can turn off the ad by using the following steps:
- From within Facebook, go to the advertisement you want to turn off.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the top corner of the ad (that may be in the top right corner or top left corner)
- Click on “Hide Ad”
If you wish to stop seeing ads from us in Google Ads, you can turn off the ad by using the following steps:
- Go to the advertisement you want to turn off.
- Click on the x in the top left corner
- Click on “Stop seeing this ad”
Other ad platforms we may use in the future have similar ways you can turn off any ad from us to stop seeing it.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, never ever.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties you're personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Our email automation is hosted and managed by Active Campaign and Aweber.. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to email and correspond with you. Your data is stored in Active Campaign and Aweber’s data storage, databases and the general Active Campaign and Aweber application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then STRIPE stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
European Union Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include: We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it. You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data. You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation. To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent. We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.